Benefits of Membership
In addition to being part of a worldwide group of researchers dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in the income and wealth field, the specific benefits of individual membership are:
1) receipt of a hard copy of the Association's quarterly publication Review of Income and Wealth, the leading journal in the income and wealth area;
2) access to the Review of Income and Wealth through Wiley-Blackwell Synergy website;
3) participation without a registration fee in both IARIW Special and General Conferences;
4) eligibility to receive financial assistance to cover travel and accomodation expenses for IARIW conferences;
5) eligibility to vote in Council elections and at the IARIW annual meetings;
6) eligibility to nominate persons for the Council and to run for Council.
Applying for Membership
To become a member of the International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, fill out and submit the online membership application form and submit payment for your membership fee. Alternatively, you can download a hard copy of the application form (PDF), print and fill it out, and send it to us with payment at the address below. Membership applications will not be processed until payment is received.
The annual Membership fee for 2017 is $75 US (or €75 (Euros) if preferred). There is also a Student Membership available for $38 US (or €38 (Euros) if preferred).
Payment of Membership Fees
New and existing members can pay their membership fees using the IARIW U.S. dollar credit card payment system (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted). To access this system, please proceed to the general payment processing page.
Payment can also be made by cheque or international money order in either US dollars or Euros. Cheques/money orders should be made out to IARIW and sent to the address below. A receipt can be provided to you either by mail or e-mail if required.
If credit card or cheque/money order payment is not possible, wire transfers in U.S. dollars can be made to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC). Account number: 0275115. Transit number: 00006. Institutional code: 010. Swift code: CIBCCATT. If you prefer to make a wire transfer in Euros, please use account number 4110013 and transit number, institutional code and Swift code as above. A receipt can be provided to you either by mail or e-mail if required. If you choose to pay by wire transfer, please contact us at the address below and provide the date on which you made the wire transfer.
Members are reminded when renewing their membership to check their entry in the member directory and to submit changes if necessary using the members area or using the Update Member Information Form.